High Bar Land Company, a full-service land and imaging services organization, was founded on the idea of doing it better.
When we talked to our land clients, the feature they wanted most, was access to their data. To create this new level of access we utilize two different platforms. The first platform is the more traditional of the two and is a secure virtual data room which provides access to all of the completed work that is ready for integration into your land management and accounting systems. The second platform offers a secure, real-time interface to the work in the field as it is happening. This platform provides an integrated GIS interface that is connected to the title, contracts, reports, and an up-to-the-minute status of the operations. In fact, it is the same interface we use to manage your projects and maximize productivity while minimizing errors. Both platforms will be available to you 24/7 from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
For our imaging clients, the biggest issue was delivery time and quality. To meet this need, we have reduced our response time, making most of our digital images available through a secure portal within one to five days of capture. Using the latest digital equipment, we offer more efficiency and a higher quality image than our competitors.
If you’re involved in mergers and acquisitions, we offer a complete solution for the digitization and organization of existing documents and maps, which will expedite your due diligence process and reduce the costs to your clients.
High Bar Land Company is doing it better!
Get the latest headlines here!
- Trump Pausing Offshore Oil Expansion Push
- US Ability to Offset Iran Oil Losses Has Limits
- Anadarko Deal Would Put Occidental Next to Conoco
- How Rising Oil Prices Can Be a Mixed Blessing
- Brent Oil Rises to $75
- Frequent Skill Assessments A Must for Oil, Gas
- Disruption: Oxy Launches $57-Billion Salvo in Bidding War for Anadarko
- Colorado Energy Overhaul Law: Objective Criteria Items that will Trigger Further Review of Oil & Gas Applications