High Bar Land Company, a full-service land and imaging services organization, was founded on the idea of doing it better.
When we talked to our land clients, the feature they wanted most, was access to their data. To create this new level of access we utilize two different platforms. The first platform is the more traditional of the two and is a secure virtual data room which provides access to all of the completed work that is ready for integration into your land management and accounting systems. The second platform offers a secure, real-time interface to the work in the field as it is happening. This platform provides an integrated GIS interface that is connected to the title, contracts, reports, and an up-to-the-minute status of the operations. In fact, it is the same interface we use to manage your projects and maximize productivity while minimizing errors. Both platforms will be available to you 24/7 from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
For our imaging clients, the biggest issue was delivery time and quality. To meet this need, we have reduced our response time, making most of our digital images available through a secure portal within one to five days of capture. Using the latest digital equipment, we offer more efficiency and a higher quality image than our competitors.
If you’re involved in mergers and acquisitions, we offer a complete solution for the digitization and organization of existing documents and maps, which will expedite your due diligence process and reduce the costs to your clients.
High Bar Land Company is doing it better!
Get the latest headlines here!
- Federal judge halts Keystone XL construction for further NEPA review
- OGA: UKCS reserves could last another 20 years
- FAR’s Samo-1 well off Gambia comes up dry
- EPA issues final NESHAP, NSPS rule amendments for refiners
- EPA releases final ground-level ozone state implementation plan rule
- Phillips 66 lets contract for Sweeny refinery hydrogen supply
- Baker Hughes: US rig count jumps 14 units to 1,081
- Phillips 66 launches open seasons for various pipelines